The National Aboriginal Sports Corporation (NASCA) was established in 1995 to encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples to excel in sport and to use this as the “springboard” to greater success in education, employment and career development. NASCA is a ‘not for profit’ organisation working with and for Aboriginal people.
The more open, accepting and supporting we are to those around us, the better our country will be.
Sport and Racism
- NASCA – National Aboriginal Sports Corporation Australia
- Indigenous Traditional Games archived article
- Ausport – Indigenous Sports
- ASC Congratulates Indigenous Athletes and Officials in Athens
- Penrith Sporting Heritage – Aboriginal Sports
- Indigenous Women in the Olympics
NOTE: Links open in a new window. When you’re done with the other website, close that window. We’ll be here waiting so you can continue your visit with us.