More Jokes That Make You Go Hmm?
|Australian Jokes for Kids • School Jokes for Kids • What Am I ? • Australian Riddles|
|Australian Political Humour • Blonde Jokes • Hmm Jokes • Jokes for the Men • Oxymorons|
Jokes that make you go hmm – Page 1 Page 2
- I used to be indecisive. Now I’m not sure.
- I never make mistakes. I thought I did once, but I was mistaken.
Have a Laugh on Us
- I’m confused. No wait … maybe I’m not.
- Don’t take life so seriously. It isn’t permanent.
- Don’t argue with an idiot.
People watching may not be able to tell the difference.
- Some people bring happiness every place they go.
Others do it when they go.
- Always borrow things from a pessimist.
He never expects to get them back.
- How is a shark like a spider?
I’d scream the same if I touched one.
- Why aren’t table scraps made of wood?
- Why do we call it a “hot” water heater when it heats cold water?
- Why do we call it a “wood” heater when it doesn’t heat wood?
- Change is a part of life except when it involves a vending machine.
|Did you know that in the English language …||… stewardesses |
… month, orange, silver, purple
… abstemious, facetious
| longest word typed with only the left hand |
longest word typed with your right hand
longest word typed on one row of the keyboard
only word that ends with the 2 letters “mt”
words that don’t rhyme with anything
only words which have all 5 vowels (aeiou) in order
- A bus station is where a bus stops and a train station is where the train stops.
So the work station on my desk is where . . .
- If a man speaks in the forest, but there’s no woman there to hear him … is he still wrong?
- When composers die, do they decompose?
- There are no shortcuts in life unless you right click and find one.