|Australian Jokes for Kids • School Jokes for Kids • What Am I ? • Australian Riddles|
|Australian Political Humour • Blonde Jokes • Hmm Jokes • Jokes for the Men • Oxymorons|
You may have heard some of these jokes told in a slightly different way. Some people call them groaners because that’s the sound adults make when they read them. So if you feel like a bit of silly humour to brighten your day, take a look at our jokes for children. No one is looking and we’ll never tell.
1. Why did the chicken cross the playground?
To get to the other slide.
2. Why did the wombat cross the road?
The chicken was on holidays.
3. Why did the emu cross the road twice?
To prove it was not chicken
4. Why didn the muddy chicken cross the road twice?
The chicken was a dirty double crosser.
5. Why didn’t the skeleton cross the road?
6. Why did the chicken cross the Mobius strip?
To get to the same side.
7. What do you call a zipper on a banana?
A fruit fly.
8. What do you get when you cross a kangaroo with an elephant?
Big holes all over Australia.
9. Why do crocodiles eat raw meat?
Because they never learned to cook.
10. What did the Australian cattle dog do for fun in the city?
They chase parked cars.
11. Where do the Murray Cod keep their money?
The River Bank.
12. Why did the tomato blush?
Becaus he saw the salad dressing.
13. What did the Tasman Sea say to the Sydney beach?
Nothing.He just waved
14. What did the sand at Bondi Beach say when the tide came in?
Long time no sea.
15. Why was the young Green Tree Ant confused?
All his uncles were ants.
16. Why do bees hum?
Because they don’t know the words
17. What did the right eye say to the left eye?
Between you and me,something smells
18. What did the boy volcano say to the girl volcano?
Do you lava me like Ilava you
19. Why can’t Dalmatian dogs play hide and seek?
Because they’re always spotted.