A nurse is responsible for the treatment, safety, and recovery of ill or injured people. Nurses can found anywhere, at your local medical practice, in your hospitals and emergencies wards to a lonely road in the outback. Australian nurses provide quality care from birth to the end of our life and are a vital part of our community. If you’re a nurse, Thank You! for all you do.
- Australian Nursing Federation
- Royal College of Nursing – Australia
- College of Emergency Nursing Australasia
- New South Wales College of Nursing
- Australian College of Midwives
- Australian Nursing and Midwiffry Council (ANMC)
- Australian College of Critical Care Nurses
- Australia and New Zealand College of Mental Health Nurses
- Association of Australian Rural Nurses
- Council of Remote Area Nurses of Australia
- Congress of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Nurses
- Medical Imaging Nurses Association – Victoria
- Joanna Briggs Institute
- Australian Electronic Journal of Nursing
- Nursing Review – national newspaper
- NT Medic
- AusMed – Nursing conferences & education
- Nursing Careers Allied Health
- Public Hospital Jobs – Victoria
- Help Agency
- Nurse Relocation & Recruitment Services of Australia
- Nurses Board – SA
- Nurses Board – WA
- Nursing Council – QLD
- Nurses Registration Board – NSW
- Health Professionals Licensing Authority – NT
Links open in a new window. When you’re done with the other website, close that window. We’ll be here waiting so you can continue your visit with us.
We are not responsible for and make no representations concerning the content at any website reached through a link on this page. Furthermore, our links do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, that we endorse anything on the sites. The links are not provided as a medical service or recommendation.
The Internet contains as much bad information and advice as there is good. While we’ve tried to provide you with a good selection of websites to use, please consult with your own doctor or other qualified health-care professionals before following anything on the Internet concerning health issues. Better safe than sorry.