time for a break
What Am I ? – Page 1 Page 2
Beware. Some of these are real groaners, but the kids love them. So if you feel like a bit of a challenge
and don't mind a some silly humour sneaking in, keep reading. No one is looking and we'll never tell.
Who or what am I ?
1. The more you have of me, the less you see
2. Say my name and I am gone
3. I get wetter the more I dry
4. I have many keys, but just one lock I have a home, but no roof You can enter, but not go inside
5. It belongs to me, but my friends use it more than I do
6. I start with the letter 'A' and end with a 'T'. You'll find a million letters in me
7. I have the Great Sandy Desert, but no sand I have the Gulf of Carpentaria, but no water I have the Pinjarrega Nature Reserve, but no trees I have the Great Dividing Range, but no rocks I have the Stuart Highway, but no cars
8. The more you feed me, the bigger I grow But give me water and I will quickly die What am I ?
9. It comes once in a minute It comes twice in a moment But you won't see it in a thousand years What am I ?
10. In the English language, my name is spelled with 3 consecutive sets of double letters
Kids Play Jokes
• Voice of Australians
• Uniquely Australian
• Tall Poppy
• Australian Cards
ALLdownunder.com.au Website designed & managed by Lady Luck Enterprises