making our life special
How many will you get right? Click on the See Answer button after you've made a guess. Come on Mate. Give it a guess before you look.
See also Australian Rhyming Slang list
1. Put on your Saint Louis Blues and almond rocks.
6. What is the curry and rice for a country cousin?
2. We are late. Time to hit the frog and toad.
7. He put the Jack and Jill in his sky rocket.
3. We should take a Joe Baxi to the rock and lurch in steak and kidney.
8. I bought a gin sling for my cheese 'n kisses.
4. I would rather take the bread and jam to the near and far.
9. The billy lid had froth and bubble with John Hop.
5. Do you want a dog's eye or mystery bags?
10. His blood blister was in the nails & screws.
back to Try a Quiz main page
• Over 100 Australian Songs
• Australian Food & Recipes
• Aussie Style
Australian Events (Aria, Logie & Country Music Awards, Melbourne Cup, Bathurst 1000 & more)
• Voice of Australians
• Uniquely Australian
• Tall Poppy
• Australian Cards
ALLdownunder.com.au Website designed & managed by Lady Luck Enterprises