Our Sponsor

How to deliver bad news..

What a few Laughs and put a smile on your face this the place to be.
Share Follow

How to deliver bad news..

Unread postby Max ADU » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:45 pm

A mother passing by her daughters bedroom was astonished to see the bed was nicely made & everything was picked up.

Then she saw an envelope propped up on the center of the bed. It was addressed, "Mum". With the worst premonition, she opened the envelope with trembling hands:

"Dear Mum, it is with great regret & sorrow that I am writing to you, i had to escape with my new boyfriend because i wanted to avoid a scene with you & Dad.

I've been finding real passion with him & he is so nice, even with all his piercings, tattoos, beard & motorcycle clothes. But its not just the passion Mum, i am pregnant & he said that we will b very happy.

He already owns a traitor in the woods & has a stack of firewood for the whole winter. He wants to have many more children with me & that is now one of my dreams too.

He taught me that marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone & we'll b growing it for us & trading it with his friends for all the cocaine & ecstasy we want.

In the meantime we'll pray that science finds a cure for AIDS so he can get better, he sure deserves it!

Don't worry Mum, i am 15yrs old now & I know how to take care of myself. Someday i am sure we'll be back to visit so you can get to know your grandchildren. Your daughter, Sophie...

P.S. Mum and Dad, none of the above is true. I'm over at the neighbours house. I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than my report card that's in my desk top drawer. I love you! Call me when it is safe to come home.."
Max ADU
Site Admin

First Name: Max
Location - City or Town: Burpengary
State: QLD

[0sad/banner-forum.htm]

How to deliver bad news

Unread postby DashaLig » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:10 pm

The bad news is that your commander has decided to transfer you to a regiment that has front line duty and no tanks.

BR

p.s nice idea have some rep
DashaLig

First Name: DashaLig
Location - City or Town: Piter
State: Russia

Return to Jokes Corner