Our Sponsor

10 April ALLdownunder starts a new adventure.

ALLdownunder.com new advantenture..... Life on the road
Share Follow

10 April ALLdownunder starts a new adventure.

Unread postby Max ADU » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:48 pm

Welcome to our new adventure..

The new adventure is
ALLdownunder is finally going walkabout around Australia.
My wife and I have finally reached retirement age and looking for forward to our new change of life.
We are going to sell up everything. Pay up the mortgage and bills and move on with our lives. We are the unlucky ones that fallen between the cracks and do not have super or any safety net.

What we planning to do is by the first of August. Hoping to be sold up and hoping to be on the road becoming a grey nomad and exploring Australia.

There is a mountain of things that have to be happen... Prepare the house for sale, sell house contents at the same time look for sponsors, continue with adding content, update site and other projects.

Most important thing
that has to be done is find a sponsors. We are looking for any Australian Manufacture of Winnebago, caravan and a car, A email will be sent to them and offer them a great opportunity to reach over 1/4 million visitors and over 400,000 page views a month. The website has over 3,500 pages of content and sponsors ad will be displayed on each page + more.

So let the adventure begin. If you interested or can help contact me using the contact form above,, thanks you and enjoy the adventure with us.
Max ADU
Site Admin

First Name: Max
Location - City or Town: Burpengary
State: QLD

[0sad/banner-forum.htm]

Return to ** NEW ** ALLdownunder.com New Adventrure