Our Sponsor

Please Read and BE WARNED

Keep up with the latest happening in the forum or on the website.
Share Follow

Please Read and BE WARNED

Unread postby Max ADU » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:54 pm

This post has been prompted by an influx of registrations to the forum.

Many have not filled in the compulsory questions when registering for membership.
Some spammers are filling the required fields

First Name
Town or City
State
Country.

HOWEVER, they enter garbage or bogus information to complete the registration and get around the safeguards.

Let it be known I am very active in checking EVERONE’S registrations.

Please note....
    1. Invalid Email Address, account will be immediately deleted and IP address recorded.
    second offence of registration with an invalid Email will be deleted and IP address BANNED

2. Required fields are not filled in correctly... an email will be sent to you requesting to correct the problem at your next log-in
      If any account that has bogus or incorrect details not fixed by the 1st January 2013 the account will be deleted and you must then register again
      (to correct – log in – Go to Users Control Panel – Profile and then enter fields at the bottom of the page – press SUBMIT.)

3. Multiple IP addresses registrations. (IP address is your computers finger print) Many families use the same computer. This allowed because each member wants or needs their own account.
      If you are one belong to this group, please notify me of this by email or PM of this so I do not delete or ban multi registrations.

I am not allowing new registered users to send emails until you reached Silver status.
If you need to contact me for any reason or problems with your account please email me at forum@ALLdownunder.com or PM

Sorry if this seems harsh... but protecting my members is more important.

Max
Max ADU
Site Admin

First Name: Max
Location - City or Town: Burpengary
State: QLD

[0sad/banner-forum.htm]

Return to Announcements and Updates